MY JOURNEY IN CURING PCOS

YOU CAN CURE PCOS!

 I was in my 11th standard when I visited the ayurvedic hospital for my irregular periods. I didn't get my periods for a very long time like almost 1 year. I had taken a scan as my doctor told me and found that I have cysts. 

pcos

He gave me ayurvedic medicine which I took for one month and I left the treatment halfway through. Then after some months, I went for allopathy treatment where I showed my reports and she gave me monthly hormone tablets for 10 days to get my period. I did it for 5 months. 

But when I left that medicine I didn't get my period. I noticed a sudden increase in my weight about 6kgs from 69 to 75. Later my cousin referred me to a homeopathy hospital. I went to the homeopathy doctor and she advised me to change my lifestyle and do exercise with good food habits.

obese





 I didn't take it seriously but I was having medicines regularly, at point it started to become my daily routine. I took those medicines for nearly 10 months and I didn't get my period. Finally, my doctor advised me that I am overweight and I need to lose weight in order to make my periods regular.

one of my friends was dieting already with that knowledge I and my friend started to do workouts and dieting together. it was tough in the beginning. I calculated my calorie deficit, I started strict dieting with lots of exercises. I did a lot of hard work and put in extra effort.

workout


There is always a myth people with PCOS cant reduce weight but if you do it in the right way for sure you can. I did dieting for 4 months and finally reduced 15kgs and made it to 60 which is my normal weight.

sleeping well also plays a major role you might think being a night owl is fun but it isn't .sleep early, this will make a huge difference for sure.  

sleep


 I didn't stop walking and continued walking. Stress played an important role. I was basically a very stressed person but I had to control it by doing exercises. 

stress


After 4 months of hard work, I finally got my periods next month. I was so happy as my hard work paid off. Then I got my period after 2 months and now I am waiting for my next period. The doctor told me I will surely come out of this as I m in my curing process.


If you are a person with PCOS medicines for sure helps to bring your period but that's not the point it must be in a healthy way. Changing your lifestyle is the only way to cure your PCOS.

Stop having maida(all-purpose flour), sugar. shift to a healthier lifestyle. Not only people with overweight undergo PCOS. If you're an underweight person with PCOS even you must change your lifestyle.

1.stay active

2.workout on a daily basis

3.avoid white flour and sugar

4.reduce stress

5.sleep well



0 Comments

DO SHARE YOUR THOUGHT!

Post a Comment

DO SHARE YOUR THOUGHT!

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post