SYMPTOMS OF HAVING PCOS

 

 I was in my 11th grade when I actually came to know that I had PCOS. I didn't get my period for 1 year and I thought it would get normal soon because I had got my first period at an early age. As days passed by I started to gain weight. I gained a lot of weight.

stomach ache






 I had a lot of junk with my friends and loved eating junk. I also had skin tags on my face due to hormonal imbalance. I even had facial hair which was thick. I had faced all its symptoms. It's a lifestyle disorder. 

My main cause of PCOS was stress and an unhealthy lifestyle which I had. I was not active and stayed long times studying and laying. My sleeping habits were worse which affected my health a lot. I would go to bed by 2AM and wake up in the morning by 11AM. 
hair fall






After I came to know I had PCOS I was not serious, I thought it would get Cure by the medicines themselves but it's not the fact. It requires lifestyle changes as our body is facing problems with our current lifestyle. 

I had started with walking for about 1 year with no changes in food habits but had no changes. I reduced only 3 kgs. But when I did dieting and exercise at the same time I reduced 15kgs in 4 months. 

It requires a lot of dedication but to come out of this mess it's necessary. I had stopped all junk such as white flour, white rice, and white sugar. These 3 tend to spoil our PCOS diet. I Had lots of protein such as dal dosa, Pongal made of dal, etc.

It was the most difficult phase of my life but the results were amazing. I had all symptoms such as skin tags, rough skin, uneven hair growth, hair fall, overweight, mood swings, etc. 



stress




Whenever I read about PCOS On the net I was very sacred as it contained a lot of negative comments which made me even sadder. I made my mind full of positivity that I can come out of this mess. 

It was late for me to realize that the problem is increasing but finally I came to know and understood the problem and changed my lifestyle. Stress needs to be controlled with PCOS because this stress can make our hormones worse leading to imbalance. Finally, I started to stay active, sleep soon, eat healthily. 

For sure we cant avoid junk for our whole life, moderation is the key. When you take medicines you will get your period, if you go to a parlor your facial hair can be removed but that isn't the point. Inner health is more important than physical beauty!


0 Comments

DO SHARE YOUR THOUGHT!

Post a Comment

DO SHARE YOUR THOUGHT!

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post